- Client was looking to update their website while still maintaining minimal look and branding.
- Required eCommerce functionality as the client was looking to venture into selling their products online.
- Needed to have a much improved blog area as existing one was not working.
- Revamped the look of the website into a slick minimalist design.
- Kept the same branding elements while adding a few original concepts.
- Added the Woocommerce plugin for WordPress which could handle the clients eCommerce requirements with ease.
The client now has a visually stunning looking WordPress website that now offers the visitor the ability to browse the specific products on sale or enquire about the main interior decorating service on offer.
The site now has blogging functionality which feeds through on to the homepage so that the site gets the benefit of regular fresh content (which helps for SEO) as well as engages the visitor to get a better feel and understanding of the clients products and services.
What The Client Said
"Scott paid careful attention to my brief and implemented all the visual aspects of the site I wanted to make. He understood that I had a clear vision for the aesthetics of the site and its functionality; then he made it happen. His approach is clear and logical and he avoids bombarding clients with IT jargon to make the process as simple as possible."
Owner / Jessica Buckley Interiors