- To bring the design and branding of the website up to the standard of the service offered.
- To make it as easy as possible for the visitor to make contact with the client in order to book a free consultation.
- Improve the content of the page to convey the benefits of the service.
- Completely rebuilt the website and tailored it into more of a landing page for visitors.
- Created new engaging content for the homepage as well as adding in social proof (testimonials) to improve the chances of visitor conversion.
- Got the client to create a "my story" section for the homepage so that the visitor bonds with the client and thus again increases the chances of a conversion from a casual visitor to a lead/enquiry.
- Sent relevant traffic to the site through paid Facebook campaigns as well as Google AdWords to attract individuals searching on Google for the services offered.
The client is now at the stage where they are fully booked up and when they feel the need to grow the client base further they can simply turn on the Facebook & AdWords campaigns as and when they wish to gain a flood of leads to their business.
Not only has the new website improved the clients branding, it is now a tool that they can use to gather qualified leads into their sales process.
What The Client Said
“If you are looking for digital marketing services I really can’t recommend Scott Heron highly enough. I found Scott very easy to work with, he handled me exceptionally well, and I can be a very demanding client to say the least! He is very upfront about exactly what he is going to do and what results you can expect. Above all Scott is passionate about digital marketing, and it shows! I contacted over a dozen companies before choosing Scott and now, over a year later, I’m still ranked number one by Google for my chosen keywords and the work Scott did is still bringing in new business. Working with Scott is without doubt the best decision I’ve ever made with regard to boosting my online presence.”
Owner / Lazenby PT