- Client had approached me to help them with their paid advertising for their existing website, mainly AdWords initially.
- Wanted more enquiries to come through from their website which in turn would be passed on to their sales department to arrange a tour of the venue.
- Client wanted to target couples who had recently been engaged.
- Created a brand new standalone WordPress website as opposed to sending traffic to their existing bland & non optimised wedding venue page on their corporate site.
- Gathered leads from the website. This was done in the way of a "bribe" for the wedding brochure. "You give us your email, we will send you the wedding brochure."
- Sent relevant targeted traffic through both Google AdWords & Facebook ads to the new homepage.
- Once the prospect had submitted their email, they were then put through an automated email sequence.
The client now receives a steady flow of qualified leads on a daily basis to their business. These leads get educated on the clients business through the automated email sequence and as a result of this have a much higher percentage chance of agreeing to come in to view the venue and to have a face to face chat with the sales rep.
This has resulted in the client booking substantially more weddings than ever before to the point where they are full up and now have a waiting list to get seen, something they have never had to do in the past.
This could only be possible through putting into place an effective strategy on creating a design that resonated with their target market, creating engaging content both on their blog as well as their automated emails and finally through sending relevant, targeted traffic from both Google AdWords & Facebook.
What The Client Said
“The level of professional website design & digital marketing we have received from Scott has been nothing short of exceptional. We feel that he has without doubt improved our websites visibility for all of our main areas and we at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange are reaping the benefits of all this work. I would be happy to recommend his services to other businesses out there looking to increase their own websites visibility.”
Managing Director / Edinburgh Corn Exchange
- Client was looking to update their website while still maintaining minimal look and branding.
- Required eCommerce functionality as the client was looking to venture into selling their products online.
- Needed to have a much improved blog area as existing one was not working.
- Revamped the look of the website into a slick minimalist design.
- Kept the same branding elements while adding a few original concepts.
- Added the Woocommerce plugin for WordPress which could handle the clients eCommerce requirements with ease.
The client now has a visually stunning looking WordPress website that now offers the visitor the ability to browse the specific products on sale or enquire about the main interior decorating service on offer.
The site now has blogging functionality which feeds through on to the homepage so that the site gets the benefit of regular fresh content (which helps for SEO) as well as engages the visitor to get a better feel and understanding of the clients products and services.
What The Client Said
"Scott paid careful attention to my brief and implemented all the visual aspects of the site I wanted to make. He understood that I had a clear vision for the aesthetics of the site and its functionality; then he made it happen. His approach is clear and logical and he avoids bombarding clients with IT jargon to make the process as simple as possible."
Owner / Jessica Buckley Interiors
- To bring the design and branding of the website up to the standard of the service offered.
- To make it as easy as possible for the visitor to make contact with the client in order to book a free consultation.
- Improve the content of the page to convey the benefits of the service.
- Completely rebuilt the website and tailored it into more of a landing page for visitors.
- Created new engaging content for the homepage as well as adding in social proof (testimonials) to improve the chances of visitor conversion.
- Got the client to create a "my story" section for the homepage so that the visitor bonds with the client and thus again increases the chances of a conversion from a casual visitor to a lead/enquiry.
- Sent relevant traffic to the site through paid Facebook campaigns as well as Google AdWords to attract individuals searching on Google for the services offered.
The client is now at the stage where they are fully booked up and when they feel the need to grow the client base further they can simply turn on the Facebook & AdWords campaigns as and when they wish to gain a flood of leads to their business.
Not only has the new website improved the clients branding, it is now a tool that they can use to gather qualified leads into their sales process.
What The Client Said
“If you are looking for digital marketing services I really can’t recommend Scott Heron highly enough. I found Scott very easy to work with, he handled me exceptionally well, and I can be a very demanding client to say the least! He is very upfront about exactly what he is going to do and what results you can expect. Above all Scott is passionate about digital marketing, and it shows! I contacted over a dozen companies before choosing Scott and now, over a year later, I’m still ranked number one by Google for my chosen keywords and the work Scott did is still bringing in new business. Working with Scott is without doubt the best decision I’ve ever made with regard to boosting my online presence.”
Owner / Lazenby PT
- Client requested that his old content management system be updated to the latest technology.
- Needed to improve the level of design to help improve the quality of leads that were coming through the existing site.
- Needed to target both the English & Scandinavian markets.
- Installed WordPress as the new content marketing system as this is commonly regarded as the best CMS on the market.
- Designed a site that reflected the luxury of the service itself and also improved the way that the service is conveyed to the visitor.
- Created a site to be visually appealing so that it sold the golf tours through the beauty of the courses themselves.
The client now has an up to date modern website that attracts a better standard of enquiry as well as the fact that the foundations of the website are on the WordPress content management system.
As a result of this, the site not only looks a lot better but is also faster than ever before and is doing fantastically well in terms of visitor numbers.
What The Client Said
"Scott's knowledge and skills assisted me greatly in creating a new website for my company. This new website helped to take my company to another level, gaining more enquiries than ever before."
- Client requested a visually striking website to help showcase his services to his visitors.
- Needed the option of blogging functionality to keep his existing clientele in the loop of seasonal promotions.
- Requested an overall visual upgrade on the site itself as well as user experience as his old site was laid out chaotically as well as being slow to load.
- Gathered up as many high quality images the client had on their work.
- Installed an image slider on the homepage so the visitor can browse through the quality work that has been produced in the past from the client.
- Created a mobile responsive site as his old site was not optimised for mobile devices, which going from the clients analytics data was something that was top priority.
The client now has a super fast WordPress website that acts as a fantastic showcase of their work. Not only does the site look visually appealing, it is also performing really well in terms of the search engines and visitor numbers. As a result of this, we have seen a dramatic increase in the leads/enquiries coming through the website which in turn has had an extremely positive effect on the clients bottom line.