I want you to know this one undeniable fact of digital marketing: your website matters.
What do I mean by that? I mean that your website will ultimately determine what visitors think of your business from a marketing standpoint. If their experience on your website is an enjoyable one, they will have a positive impression of your company and your brand. If their experience is negative, they will leave your website with a negative impression that may be impossible for you to overcome.
I am a website design and online marketing expert with years of experience. If there is one thing I have learned through serving my clients, it is the fact that businesses need effective, attractive, functional, and up-to-date websites in order to compete in the modern business world.
Please feel free to share this Website Matters article, I appreciate it mainly because it serves to grow the site. Also, if you are thinking of seeking further help with your own personal website design, then simply check out the Web Design Edinburgh page and get in contact.
If you don’t have a website, why not? Your company or organisation could benefit greatly through a well-designed website that:
- Effectively presents your brand, message and mission
- Offers access to your products or services
- Informs your customers of important company news
- Provides valuable information relevant to your industry
- Serves as an online calling card to new customers.
If you do have a website, do you keep it up-to-date and relevant? If not, your site is probably not living up to its potential. Believe me when I tell you that a well-designed and marketed site is relevant. It is also one of the most effective tools for growing a business. This is an online world, and succeeding in the business arena requires mastering the online environment.
Your existing website should definitely be:
- Updated regularly
- Full of fresh content
- Easily navigable
- Fully functional
- Attractive and intuitive
- Tied to social media
- Marketed with search engine performance in mind.
How Can I Help You?
I can help you master the online world whether you currently have a website or not. As an experienced freelance web designer and digital marketing consultant, I have the skills and knowledge needed to make your online presence as dynamic and as exciting as it can be. Here’s what I can do for you:
- Promote Your Brand – One of the primary objectives of website development and marketing is brand promotion. When people connect your brand with positive thoughts and experiences, they are more likely to buy your products and services time and again. By working together, we can skyrocket your brand above and beyond the competition.
- Turbocharge Your Sales – Effective content and SEO marketing not only brings new visitors to your website but it also converts those visitors into paying customers. Done right, it can turbocharge your sales. Why have a website if you are not going to market it? As I frequently tell my customers, a website that is not properly marketed is about as good for sales as a single page listing in a telephone book. But we can work together to market your site and turbocharge your sales.
- Take Your Business to the Next Level – The natural result of promoting your brand and turbocharging your sales is your business moving to the next level. With the right design and marketing, your website will lead the way as your business grows, expands, and becomes a dominant market player.
Are You Ready to Do Better?
Your website and online marketing efforts could be the difference between becoming the market leader or striving to keep up with the competition. If you are content to be a follower rather than a leader, continue doing what you’re doing right now. But if you are ready to do better – by which I mean becoming a dominant market force – contact me right away.